- Plant-Based Nutrition
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Can Improve Blood Sugar Control
- Amazing Taste!
Soy Protein Meal Replacement Booster |
Protein is vital to a healthy diet, as it’s one of the essential building blocks for many cellular components in your body. Protein helps satisfy hunger, build muscle tissue, maintain lean muscle mass and give you energy. And when you consume 25g of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, you may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Woodland's Soy Protein Booster provides 23 g of protein, providing all of the essential amino acids that our bodies don’t produce. It’s a good source of calcium, fiber, folacin, iron and other nutrients.
Clinical studies on similar products have shown that soy protein shakes taken twice a day as part of a reduced-calorie diet along with moderate exercise help people lose weight.
Plus, a growing body of research suggest that soy protein may help protect against:
· Heart Disease: Soy protein helps to lower blood cholesterol levels. Bioactive compounds in soy reduces cardiovascular disease risk. Isoflavones within soy protein decrease blood lipids and reduce the formation of atherosclerotic plaque.
· Menopausal symptoms: Soy protein with naturally occurring isoflavones may relieve hot flushes and night sweats.
· Osteoporosis: Soy protein with naturally isoflavones may enhance bone density.
· Breast and prostate cancers: Soy protein with isoflavones, particularly genistein may inhibit growth of hormone dependent tumors.
Servings: 15 Servings per bottle. Can be taken as much as you like.
Serving Suggestion: Best when added with 3 scoops (25g) of SlimShake formula. Alternatively;
Mix 3 tablespoons or 3 scoops of Soy Protein Booster powder with warm milk or water.
Use as a beverage or shake. Sprinkle soy protein onto soups, curries and sauces.
Top onto breakfast cereal, coffee or hot chocolate.
Ingredients: Each serving contains 100% Natural Soy Beans.
Net Weight: 375g
Expiry date: 6 to 12 months.
Advisory information: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
15 Servings Per Bottle